Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ride Out

A chance encounter taking photographs for the owner of a Vintage Clothes retail outlet, alerted me to a gathering of Scooter enthusiasts, who would be heading out to Severn Valley railway to check out some vintage vehicles. The meticulous attention to their own scooters and the dress style and assorted accessories, as well as the juxtaposition of McDonalds, provided an opportunity to create something that I wouldn't naturally be drawn towards. Despite my lack of driving skills, I seem to be obsessed with other people's forms of transport. I will admit to owning a motorcycle in Botswana, however that was over thirty years ago. As they drove off into the distance, I cycled back home to process the images. 
* Further Images *









© Larrie Paul Tiernan / All rights reserved

No comments: